Ever wanted to try cooking Turkey for but backed out? Turkey cooking may sound like mission impossible to some, but today we are bringing you the easiest recipe you have ever laid eyes on! See for yourself!
Total Time:3 hr
- onions (Chopped).
- Salt and pepper.
- Herbs (Choose your favorite).
1) Preheat the oven to 160 degrees C.
2) Clean the Turkey: Leave it in vinegar for a while
3) Remove the neck and empty the cavity; you can save the liver for gravy.
4) Dry with paper towels, then season inside and out with salt and pepper.
5) Fill the Turkey with chopped onions and herbs.
6) Place breast-side up in a roasting pan and brush with melted butter. Spread the carrots, apples in the pan.
7) Tent with foil and roast for 2 hours.
8) Remove the foil, leave for another hour.