Here is our healthy Mouska recipe. Simply roast the eggplant instead of frying, no minced meat and no béchamel sauce, bingo!
- 3 medium-sized Eggplants, sliced
- 1 Onion
- 2 Baladi Green Pepper (Fiflil Roumi)
- 5 cloves garlic
- 6 pieces of tomatoes
- 2 large Table Spoon white vinegar
- 1 tea spoon dried coriander and black pepper
- Sauté the garlic in olive oil, then add the vinegar followed by the tomatoes, onion and green pepper and cook over medium heat until it slightly thickens.
- Sprinkle olive oil over the sliced eggplant and roast for 20 min.
- Layer your oven pan with sauce and slices of the roasted eggplant; make sure your final layer is covered with your red sauce.
- Stick in the oven for 15-20 minutes