For a delicious, easy and healthy meal. Spinach is one of the healthiest greens, it is low in fat and even lower in cholesterol, spinach is high in zinc, as well as protein, fiber, vitamins A, C, E and K, , vitamin B6, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, copper, and manganese. It has been known to prevent cancer, asthma, and help in lowering blood pressure and provide skin and hair care because of the different vitamins in it and it’s richness in iron. With no further ado, we bring you Healthy Lasagna Rolls! And we’ll tell you everything you need to prepare this delicious dish.
- 1 pack of Lasagne (KnokMart.com starting at 20 LE)
- 500 gm of spinach leaves (either fresh or frozen)
- A handful of Parmesan cheese (Grated)
- 1/2 Tea spoon of Minced Garlic
- A pinch salt and pepper
- Tomato sauce/ 2 medium size tomatoes
- 100 gm mozzarella cheese
- 1 Egg
- 2 table spoon olive oil
- Prepare your ingredients. First make sure that if the spinach leaves are fresh that they are cut and washed and ready. Grate your cheese, boil the lasagne, mince your garlic and tomatoes. And don’t forget to pre-heat the oven to help speed up the process of cooking.
- Now we need to prepare the mixture we are going to stuff the lasagna rolls with. Combine the Spinach leaves with the egg, garlic, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese, mix them all up together. For the sauce mixture, take the minced tomatoes combine with salt and pepper and olive oil
- After you prepare the mixture now it’s ready for spreading on the rolls, dry them first, sot he mixture could stick to the rolls.
- After you’re done, roll the lasagna to keep the spinach mixture in a blanket like position. Then sprinkle mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce over the top after you lay all the rolls in a baking pan.
- Place the pan in the oven, cover it up with aluminum foil and and let it bake for 40 minutes.
- You can add more sauce after you’re done baking.
And just like that, Enjoy your delicious, healthy meal!