Looking for a healthy delicious quick meal for the day? Look NO MORE! We are bringing the lemon chicken stir-fry recipe! Sprinkled with carrots, broccoli and zesty lemon, this plate will tickle your taste buds!
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon of Sunflower oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 500 grams boneless, skinless chicken breasts, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 250 grams mushrooms, halved or quartered
- 1 cup diagonally sliced carrots
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- Grate 1 teaspoon of lemon zest and set aside.
- In a small bowl, juice the lemon and mix 3 tablespoons of the juice with broth and soy sauce.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, leave for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and add mushrooms and carrots to the pan and cook until the carrots are just tender,
- Add garlic and the leftover lemon zest
- Cook, stirring, for about 30 seconds.
- Mix the broth mixture and add to the pan; cook, stirring, until thickened, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add chicken and any accumulated juices; cook, stirring, until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes.
Bonus: You can add rice or noodles as a side dish. Enjoy your meal!