Here are the ingredients you need for an extra delicious, healthy Thai salad!
Thai Chicken Salad Ingredients
- 1 chicken breast cubed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cup cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup red cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, cubed
- 1/4 cup green onion, cubed
- 1/4 cup coriander (kozbara), chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 lime, cut into wedges
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon apple vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 to 1 jalapeño, or to taste
- Grab a pan and pour a few drops of olive oil and leave it on medium heat
- Cut up the chicken breast into cubes, season it with salt, pepper and add minced garlic. Set aside for a few minutes
- Add chicken cubes to the hot olive oil until it turns gold
- Squeeze lime juice on the chicken, and leave to cool
- In a mixing bowl, put together all the salad ingredients (red cabbage, carrots, green onion, and coriander)
- In a small bowl, combine all salad dressing ingredients and mix together
- Add chicken and dressing to salad, and mix to combine.
- Serve with a lime wedge.
Enjoy your Thai Chicken Salad!
Don’t forget to check out our video on this link: