Summer is over, school has started and no more waking up late! There is no time to be lazy and you need to look gorgeous when you wake up early. So say goodbye to those puffy eyes, dark circles, and unruly hair with our quick beauty tips.
Start By Getting Ready For Bed: You don’t just need your pajamas to get ready for bed, but there are others things you should do, if you want to look amazing when you wake up early.
- Wash Your Face: Never Ever sleep with your makeup on! Use your favorite makeup remover to get rid of any makeup. You don’t want that panda eye look when you wake up next day right? So make sure to wash your face with warm water to open pores and use a gentle exfoliator to get rid of dirt and blackheads. Then, rinse it with cold water to close pores and apply your favorite moisturizer.
- Moisturize your body: For a soft silky skin in the morning, apply your night moisturizer on your body, focusing on your elbows, knees, and heels. Don’t forget those chapped lips, they need some moisture too especially during winter. Use Maybelline “Baby Lips” lip balm for a gorgeous soft lips, available at El Ezaby Pharmacy, Carrefour, and Mazaya Store for prices starting at 114 EGP.
- Comb Your Hair: For a lovely hair in the morning, make sure to comb your hair before getting to bed. If you want some volume, wear a loose bun or a loose braid if you prefer fresh curls.
- Drink Water: Last but not least, drink a glass of water before you go to sleep. This would keep your body hydrated until next morning.
Now It’s Time To Go To Bed: Once you get to bed, you need to do the following to wake up with a fresh beautiful face.
- Choose The Right Position and Pillows: Don’t sleep on your stomach otherwise you would get those crinkled lines on the side of your face. If you couldn’t sleep in any other position, make sure to use silk or satin pillow covers. Yes, they could be a bit expensive but worth every penny. Their super soft materials help your skin to slide along them when you move around in your sleep causing less friction and skin crinkles
- Don’t Lie Flat In Your Sleep: To avoid those unwanted puffy eyes, you need to pile up your pillows. Keeping your head elevated while you’re sleeping would stop the fluids from gathering around your eyes and eliminate any puffiness (thanks to gravity). In case, you woke up with puffy eyes, put a cold spoon on your eyes to reduce puffiness. Another good idea, soak 2 tea bags in hot water and let them cool down then apply them on your eyelids for about 10-15 minutes and see the difference. Now, you’re ready to go Gorgeous!