On these long winter days, nothing feels better than a hot drink that will keep you feeling toasty. How about sa7lab?
Servings: 4 persons
- 2 tablespoons sa7lab (Cornstarch)
- 4 cups of milk
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of rose water
- 2 tablespoons of chopped pistachio nuts
- Powdered cinnamon
- Dried Coconut
- Mix the cornstarch with 1/2 cup of the milk.
- Put the remaining milk and sugar to a boil, then lower the heat.
- Add the sa7lab mixture
- Cook for 10 minutes over low heat, stirring constantly to keep lumps from forming.
- Add the rose water, stir again, and serve in individual cups.
Decoration Tip: Scatter chopped pistachios over the surface of each cup; sprinkle with cinnamon and dried coconut! Enjoy!