Valentine’s day is almost here, and couples sometimes find it difficult to know what the right gift is! Well, guess what…It doesn’t have to be all about red roses, chocolates or even perfume. It’s true that retailers love to push these traditional gifts, but most couples would be far more impressed by a simpler and often less-expensive gift that somehow touches the heart. After all, it is the thought that counts.
Giving someone a gift should be personal — It can be your chance to demonstrate just how well you know them, and how much they mean to you.
Here are ways you can express to your significant other how much you love them.
1) Make a book and write why you love your significant other and reasons you are thankful for him/her. This gift will not only make your lover happy, but it will also show appreciation and gratitude .
2) You can never say no to a candlelit dinner. It is always nice to go out and about and have some fun.
3) To all married men out there, give your wives a dozen roses. On each stem attach a note saying something you love about her. This will make her day, we guarantee you!
4) Go on a date to a restaurant or a place that you enjoyed when you first met. After you order your meal, take some time to recall your favorite memories.
5) Its nice to play some games! Why not hide little heart candies in your lovers shoes, coat, car, bag etc. This will definitely put a smile on their face, and it will revive the love as well.
Remember: Love is not meant to be practiced on valentine’s day only.